Ballan Shire Historical Society

The Society's collection is housed in the Ballan Court House. Built in 1873 and closed in 1983, the Court House was re-opened in 1990 as a local history record and resource centre. The collection consists of books, documents and photographs relevant to the Ballan Shire (1838 to the present day).

Address: 
Stieglitz Street, Ballan, VIC
Tel: 
0353681147
Hours: 
By appointment
Admission: 
Free
Facilities: 
Toilets, car and bus parking, picnic area, sales outlet, special membership, magazine/newsletter
Collection: 
1000 items
Share